Wednesday, April 3, 2024

21 Days of Vengeance Trail - Countdown to Memphis Premiere on April 23!

Today, I reached out to all the Memphis news sources I could find with the search "submit story to Memphis news":

  • ABC-24 
  • ActionNews-5
  • WREG
  • We Are Memphis
  • Fox-13 News - responded
  • Memphis Metro News
  • Happening Next: Memphis - paid $5 for story placement
Now, I'm working on some movie notes for one more pass on my edit, mostly lip sync issues that I missed, so I can submit Vengeance Trail for review to Film Threat. They have rates from Zero to $500. I'm going with the $100 option.


The nice thing about Film Threat is they are approved by Rotten Tomatoes, which requires 5 approved reviews before they post your movie. Here's the list of critics approved by Rotten Tomatoes.


Anyone have any suggestions on movie critics that love scrappy indies?

Tomorrow: I've got to get posters printed and into a few select stores around town. I'm thinking of giving a free ticket or pair of tickets for each storefront that lets me place a poster for a couple weeks. Thoughts? I'll be posting my results so we can all learn.

Then, I'd like to start posting bios of the cast and crew. Stay tuned!

Ian Max

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about the ticket exchange for the poster in the storefront! You are working so hard. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Juggling a New Ball that's Not So New! Now that the extreme push for Vengeance Trail's theatrical premiere is over, not that there a...