Monday, April 29, 2024

WORLDWIDE THEATRICAL PREMIERE DAY!

April 23 was a banner day. Check out the photos from the Red Carpet.

And credit where credit is due:

And here's the banner. Follow the QR code to see what all the images are about:


What did I learn?

  • Ask for help. Memphians are generous people.
  • Form a brainstorm group of people who have host film events, to learn what I don't know.
  • Anticipate people leaving before the credits finish, and get their exit interviews on video.
  • Consistency. One event is a loss leader. Many events and movies is a career.
What did I do right?
  • I made sure everyone had fun. 
  • I gave the star actor/producer, Keven Russell McCaulley & wife Rhonda the VIP treatment.
  • I invited everyone to walk the Red Carpet and take pictures with me.
  • I focused on audience interaction with the Bingo Cards, the photos and video, and the Q&A.
  • I also had fun.

What's next for Vengeance Trail? 

  • Send pictures from the red carpet to each attendee. Done tonight.
  • Fix some lip sync issues I noticed, especially when Sheriff Emery interviews the Gilkey Brothers.
  • Gather all the stunt people on Zoom and talk shop for BTS video.
  • Launch the soundtrack on Spotify.
  • Design DVD and Blu-Ray art and menus for AlliedVaughn.com to print on demand.
What's next for Eyre Films?
  • Prey for Mason funding/streaming on Loor.TV drops this week.
  • Writers group expects pages for a new monster comedy.
  • Write a long-overdue newsletter.
Good night!
Ian Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juggling a New Ball that's Not So New! Now that the extreme push for Vengeance Trail's theatrical premiere is over, not that there a...