Tuesday, April 2, 2024

22 Days of Vengeance Trail - Countdown to Memphis Premiere on April 23!

I wrote my first guest article today, and it's already live. Thank you, Christian Toto!



To accomplish tomorrow:
  • Double check all my links.
  • More interactions with Western Movie fan groups.
  • More local Memphis attractions posts.
  • Find local press to do a story on, now that I have my EPK.
  • Reach out to Indie Film Hustle podcast, now that I have my first guest post.
  • Final tweaks to the edit, with notes from one of the EPs.
  • Submit the movie to Film Threat for review.
  • Find a local poster printer, then visit local Western wear stores.
  • Write my quarterly Eyre Films newsletter and highlight Vengeance Trail.
  • Go through my notes on marketing and distribution and see what I've forgotten.
If you are self-distributing your movie, please say hi in the comments and link us to your movie!

Ian Max


No comments:

Post a Comment

Juggling a New Ball that's Not So New! Now that the extreme push for Vengeance Trail's theatrical premiere is over, not that there a...