Friday, April 12, 2024

How to Officially Get on Rotten Tomatoes! 

(Day 12 Counting Down to Memphis Premiere on April 23!)

It's a scary thing, going public. One thing I've learned about self-distribution is to make sure your movie is discoverable online. It's been on IMDb for a minute, lol. Where else do you expect to see movies?

Outside of cast and crew, family and a few neighbors, no one that I know has seen the movie. People have been impressed by the trailer, but that's putting the best foot forward. Now that I'm going all-in on a public screening, I don't want to disappoint. That day is fast approaching, on April 23.

Maybe that's why it's so important to do table reads with a screenplay, to start interacting with an audience. 

So, I went through the movie one last time, to fix some audio and color issues I've noticed. And I've just paid two critics to review Vengeance Trail, the best version I am able to release. Can't wait to share their reviews, and find 3 more critics.

To do:

  • Continue plastering the town with posters. I'll be driving 100+ miles today.
  • Figure out a Press Release on a budget.
  • Iron out last minute details for the big event.

Ian Max

1 comment:

  1. Letterboxd is the name of the app my husband uses to rate movies. See how you can get Vengeance Trail on Letterboxd.

    ReplyDelete

Juggling a New Ball that's Not So New! Now that the extreme push for Vengeance Trail's theatrical premiere is over, not that there a...