Sunday, April 21, 2024

LIVE TALK SHOW SHOUTOUTS!

(Day T-2 Count Down to Worldwide Theatrical Premiere on April 23!)

It's fun meeting new people. And, I've never being invited onto a talk show. The last three days saw me on two shows!

On Thursday, I had the pleasure of being on the Couch Convo With Coach Karla Show. I met Karla Lewis last Sunday at the premiere of "5th Step" in Memphis. She invited me on her show the same week so that Vengeance Trail could benefit from being introduced to her crowd. If you saw the show, I started off with a groggy throat, but I soon warmed up to Karla's prepared questions and interaction. Thank you Karla!

Then today, I expanded on my burgeoning experience as a talk show guest, on The YAMS Show with Anfra Boyd. I didn't see myself on the screen yet, so I warmed up my voice real quick. Haha, that was a fun way to break the ice. Anfra Zoomed in with Stephen McCurry, the director and editor or Vengeance Trail. We had a great discussion about the movie and indie filmmaking. Thank you, Anfra!



Feels like the people who do come to the screening in two days will bring a lot of enthusiasm!

Ian Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Juggling a New Ball that's Not So New! Now that the extreme push for Vengeance Trail's theatrical premiere is over, not that there a...