Tuesday, March 26, 2024

29 Days of Vengeance Trail - Countdown to Memphis Premiere on April 23!

Each day, I'm going to post a little behind the scenes on: The Making of Vengeance Trail, or The Remaking of the Movie using Artificial Intelligence. As well as an update on progress planning the theatrical premiere on April 23 and sharing connections local to Memphis, TN.

You probably didn't get a chance to see Vengeance Trail the first time around. Who remembers Blockbuster? Blockbuster and Walmart is as far as Vengeance Trail got distributed, so I'd love to meet someone who saw it on the shelf and rented or purchased it.

If you like period-accurate Westerns, you're going to love this classic tale of good vs. evil! Nominated for the 2006 Golden Boot Awards "Best of the West." Al Frisch of Hollywood Guns and Props has all the props, costumes, screenplays, and even some horses and standing sets, to make many new Westerns. 

Tomorrow, I'll tell of how a film professor persuaded a historian and collector that Western movies can't lose and that he and his students could make a $10K feature with the resources of two Western buffs and their friends. Lot's of dreams were on the line!

Today's challenges:

  • Start the process of building relationships with Memphis influencers by polishing and updating the EPK (electronic press kit).
  • Then, I can approach media and bloggers for guest articles.
  • Create the art for the t-shirt from the poster art, and send for a test print.
Which t-shirt design do you prefer? 

Today's Successes:
  • A Memphis podcaster wants to interview me, stay tuned.
  • I submitted the premiere screening event to HappeningNext for $5. 
  • I negotiated with The Auteur Club for them to show my promo April 14, in return for showing their promo before Vengeance Trail on April 23.
  • I booked a talk show with Anfra Boyd: April 21, 7pm Central on YAMS TALK RADIO.
  • I also booked Anfra to live-stream the Premiere. She will bring so much energy!!!

Time to enjoy my family and get to bed on time!

Thanks for your support!
Ian Max












1 comment:

  1. You have been so busy! I like poster art A best. Can’t wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete

STAR in ATTENDANCE! (Day T-1 Count Down to Worldwide Theatrical Premiere on April 23!) Tomorrow's screening will be a chance for our aud...