Thursday, August 24, 2023

SNEAK PREVIEW of Vengeance Trail - First 12 Minutes

First 12 minutes of Vengeance Trail with live chat this Saturday, August 26 at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern. Click on Notify Me for a reminder.

Hope you're not tired of me talking about my Western. My old partner thinks I'm putting too much time into it, but I keep finding new ai tools that can make little details better. I'm not being a perfectionist, but if a line of dialogue is covered by wind noise and there's a new Audio Enhance Tool, how can I say the movie it done if I haven't made the sound a little better. Right, Benny DeRose of Go Big Audio? After all, the sound quality is as, or more, important than the picture quality. And, I mustn't forget this Call to Excellence that crossed my eyeballs exactly a week ago.

I'm making my way through the movie with a fine-toothed comb, and I finished the opening sequence through the Inciting Incident, the event that will engage the reluctant hero and bring him out of hiding to face his giant. It certainly upsets his world, and it will upset you as well.

These first 12 minutes look and sound great! Like a real movie with a real budget! Which it is! NO DISCLAIMERS NEEDED! I'm very excited. A friend of mine just wrote this:

Bro how in the world did you get your footage to look like that? I've been using Topaz Ai and I can't get my footage to look brand new like you did. If you got a trick, please let me know, because we're trying everything, LOL!

I hosted a YouTube premiere of the Sneak Preview on Tuesday without much warning. A handful of people showed up and interacted in the chat. It was fun interacting with a few fans. And two days later, this video has over 1000 views, which is a better result than any of my videos for over 3 years!

Here are some comments from the Sneak Preview:

"This was really good!!! Great quality!!! Love it!!! Eager for more!!!!"
"Digging it!"
"Good stuff!! Made we want to be a cowboy lol."
"​Ohh, this is epic. I love everything about this."

How cool is that? 

So, join me in two days and let's Live Chat while watching the opening sequence.

Ian Max


P.S. If you worked on the movie or know someone who did, please contact me!

P.S.S. Subscribe here for the Eyre Films Newsletter. More info at Eyre Films

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STAR in ATTENDANCE! (Day T-1 Count Down to Worldwide Theatrical Premiere on April 23!) Tomorrow's screening will be a chance for our aud...