Thursday, July 27, 2023

Creation Mandate - Take God's Good and Make it Better

I took am 8 week business course in January/February and loved it so much I'm leading the course this time around (We started this morning). FaithDrivenEntrepreneur.org has videos that challenge me to integrate my faith into every aspect of my life, including my finances, my relationships, my businesses and my community. 


https://www.faithdrivenentrepreneur.org/session-1-our-call-to-create

God cares about beauty. He partners with us to create, as we are created in his image. He gives us the raw materials and expects us to perfect what's in our domain as a reflection of Him. This guy created the coolest leather coffin so that when he dies people will see how much he cares about beauty, and why, hoping to point people to our Creator. He also provides free day care so that his employees' families can be whole.

Jesus' first miracle was an actor of beauty: turning water into wine. 

What is the Creation Mandate? Genesis 1:28 (ASV)

And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 

Adam and Eve were the first entrepreneurs. They had a job to do, together.

God made everything good, not perfect. He expects us to co-create with Him!

I hereby declare myself Chief Steward of everything God has given me, my time, relationships, talents, skills and finances.

Ian Max.


No comments:

Post a Comment

STAR in ATTENDANCE! (Day T-1 Count Down to Worldwide Theatrical Premiere on April 23!) Tomorrow's screening will be a chance for our aud...