Thursday, June 22, 2023

Zack King's Greatest Stunts

Just yesterday I was planning on looking up all the Zach King Amazon Alexa spots that I stunt coordinated, as it's time to update my reel, and look what I found, Zach King's Top 10 Craziest Stunts!


Tony Snegoff and I tag teamed on coordinating most of these. Let me know if you can spot me or if you have any questions. Since Zach is giving away secrets of his magic, I guess I could too.

Ian Max


Credits:

Underwater: Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Ian stunt rigger.

Upside Down (Basketball): Ian stunt coordinator/key rigger, Luke Berger, Josh Fapp.

35 Foot Fall: Ian stunt coordinator, Dallas training team - John Cann, Mark DeAlessandro +2, Los Angeles airbag safety - Mike Washlake, Christian Howard, Narayan Cabral.

Flying Backwards: Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Jeff Constine stunt rigger.

Being Upsidedown (hanging by feet on "Stranded 2"): Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Ian stunt rigger. (Umbrella) Not me, I don't think. (Light bulb) Ian stunt rigger. (Rubik's Cube) not me, I don't think. (Zack in yellow hoodie) Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Elena Churinova stunt rigger.

Falling on a Car: Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Vladimir Tevlovski stunt rigger.

Dropping a Car: Tony stunt coordinator/key rigger, Ian stunt rigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

STAR in ATTENDANCE! (Day T-1 Count Down to Worldwide Theatrical Premiere on April 23!) Tomorrow's screening will be a chance for our aud...